On the downside,
- It's awfully hot here in Dilli. (well, in Noida, too). And going by the weather forecast, things don't look really bright (they're too bright actually, and hot - with everyone for once looking for the dark cloud and not the silver lining therein). Anyway, I hope none of us are harboring any misconceptions on how reliable the weather forecasts are. (So, there's still some hope left :D)
- I caught fever (or fever caught me, rather) - and I realised it's pretty boring (more boring than office). So much so that I was looking forward to (OK, not really) coming to office. And though I finished The English Patient (readable for the way its narrated) and started reading Path Ke Davedaar, it's not what my goal was ("Goal"!! Now that's talking like a true blue s/w engr - and how I hate it!). Anyway, the goal was to finish the Java certification book by Kathy Sierra. (By the way, surprisingly Google and Wiki don't have any useful information available on Path Ke Davedaar! (for the lesser mortals, it's a famous novel by Sharatchandra :-p))
- And as if that was not enough, I caught a kind of eye flu (or some infection). And my left eye is all swollen up. People say I look like a pirate (aargh). Anyway, not that I can help it much. :(
And on the upside (or whatever that's called) -
- I got a three and a half day break from office. Quite an unexpected one, I must confess - but then, it was not much fun - so not much of a confession anyway :p
- Since I created quite a scene out of my fever, life's sort of cool (for the time being, at least).