Thursday, April 20, 2006

As the evening comes

I had always loved evenings for their freshness, vitality and colors.
But I no more look forward to them (well, I do - 'coz it means I'll be getting out of the office soon). But not the way I used to, for their beauty. 'Coz they're all the same to me. I know exactly what I'll be doing every evening (ok, 5 days a week at least) - sitting in front of my system.
And I no longer feel fresh - it's more like exhaustion.
It's not making sense I guess - we're all going through it.
But oh, I miss my evenings!

5 comments:

....R.A.J.A.... said...

u r such a software engineer!

Surabhi said...

wow! i love your template,but even more..I love the way you write! =) *applauds*

Kanupriya said...

@Raja
=))
yes, very typically so :-p

@Surabhi
thanks :)
and, thanks again ;)

baadal said...

Thats a devastating truth and most of us are facing it.. People like you who have aesthetic senses suffer more..

I always prefer solitude to invent myself and a glimpse of dawn or eve bring me immense pleasure.. I feel like I have discovered more beauty out of the treasure nurtured by the God..

In this cacophonous environment, syndrome of your words and understanding are ramping like a blonde walking down the street.. People like me have nothing to do except gazing her.. Her aroma fills my heart and I make one more request 'please pour more' :)

You are lucky you have both paint-brush and words.. I am not unlucky too, I have few blogs in this digitized world where people like you keep fostering people like me..

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! 1968 pontiac firebird photos Radisson opryland hotel Connecticut tax lien wife lover original milf Xanax lek http://www.serious-skin-care-review-reverse-lift.info/Skincarediscussionboards.html naples florida resort dance arts plus national competition bushkill Texan golf club sets Vintage postcards 1956 chevrolet restored convertible Affiliate programs for ladies Yankee bra 1993 subaru impreza body kit http://www.refinance-2.info/rooftop-beach-hotel.html Ambien com buy ambian mevacor zocor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...