Tuesday, April 25, 2006

...

Vuja De - the feeling you'll be here later.

Pi R squared. Nooo! Pie R round, cornbread R square!

If at first you don't succeed, put it out for beta test.

Dogs crawl under gates, software crawls under Windows!

OS/2? What's that? Half of an Operating System?

DOS never says "EXCELLENT command or filename"...

ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!

If I save the whales, where do I keep them?

What do computer engineers use for birth control? Their personalities.

Due to budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

My truck does not leak. It's just marking its territory!

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

When you kill a bug, ten more come for the funeral.

User - a technical term used by computer pros. See idiot.

She lives for others - you can tell the others by their hunted looks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...